We’re looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join our talented team, who will work alongside our development and delivery teams to ensure we produce robust, great quality work for our clients and users.
- Create and manage test plans
- Plan and develop automated tests for web based projects
- Manage the execution and reporting of all test outcomes
- Ensure feedback to other production and client teams is timely and accurate
- Create and recommend approaches to improve testing processes and provide input and implement improvements in the development life cycle
- Take part in and actively contribute to project retrospective meetings. Act on areas where team improvements are highlighted.
- Ensure you actively mentor and support others within the development team. Take an active role in ‘buddying’ new graduate members of the team.
£30,000 - £40,000
Skills & attributes
Is it for you?
- Experience in a web testing role (not necessarily within an agency environment).
- Experience in drafting test cases, test plans and test strategies.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of how websites work, browser/server interactions.
- Experience of managing the execution and reporting of all test outcomes.
- Ability to create and recommend approaches to improve testing processes.
- Comfortable working in agile project methodologies.