- Be an analytical thinker, keen to look beyond the surface and are focused on continuous learning when it comes to the data. You have the ability to analyse the data in depth but critically, extract the meaning and learnings from the data to ultimately support decision-making, UX optimisation and strategy – thus delivering value to our clients from their data.
- Provide consultancy on strategies to reduce customer friction and improve funnel conversion rates, revenue and other KPIs and metrics for businesses, using data from various digital analytics tools
- Use your analysis skills to discover issues and opportunities for digital user experience improvements including statistical testing (A/B and MVT).
- Work collaboratively within the wider business (alongside Strategy, Design and Development) to develop, launch and measure new tests based on reporting analysis
- Align proposed testing initiatives with clear KPI’s that align with overall business goals and objectives.
- Measure effectiveness of customer journeys with CRO data
- Help to plan, develop and execute a CRO strategy for our Insights clients, identifying and analysing on-site behaviour and user research to drive the testing strategy
- Develop, plan and execute a roadmap of testing initiatives ensuring they are rolled out on time, and deliver detailed performance reports on the back of each.
- Be responsible for managing large datasets and reports using platforms like Google Analytics (GA4), Adobe Analytics and Optimizely.
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities within tight timeframes.
- Work flexibility and adapt recommendations to suit client budgets.
- Be committed to making a positive impact for our clients.
£42000 - £48000
Skills & attributes
Is it for you?
- A data-driven and commercial mindset with knowledge of CRO principles to deliver user outcomes
- Expertise in identifying areas for improvement from both detailed analytics and previous experience in UX
- Ability to extract and measure relevant data from various analytics products (GA4, Adobe Analytics as minimum)
- Proven experience optimising user experience, creating, prioritising and evolving CRO roadmaps
- Strong commercial awareness, particularly when making recommendations
- A good understanding of general UX & UI best practices
- Understanding of web tracking, A/B and MVT testing
- Hands-on experience with testing and personalisation tools (Optimizely essential), covering the full end-to-end process from test configuration, quality assurance, activation to analysis.
- Basic experience with design tools (such as Figma) used in the creation of experiment wireframes
- Broad appreciation of digital and marketing influences (e.g. SEO, PPC, Affiliates, DM) and their impact on web performance
- A solid understanding of ecommerce best practice
- Excellent task management skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team is a must.
- Be highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid, demanding and fast-paced environment
- Confident communicator across email, phone and video
- Client communication – specifically the ability to communicate amassed data findings, learnings and recommended actions to our clients to ensure that the value and worth of said proposed actions are surfaced and made visible.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to comprehend technical challenges
- Ownership and initiative - You take ownership of problems and work with the necessary teams to resolve them. You take accountability for your actions and decisions you make.
- Planning and strong time management – you are responsible for ensuring that the planned tasks within budget are carried out at the correct point, in line with agreed deliverables and within agreed scope.