Designing the experiences of tomorrow
Your role will be pivotal in the creation of award winning ideas. You will work with and inspire your cross disciplinary team to deliver things better than they thought they were capable of. As part of this you are responsible for developing the right design and creative approach for some of Britain's biggest brands. It will your responsibility to constantly think of different ways to achieve the client's objectives, putting forward the solutions you feel are the most fit for purpose.
£48,000 - £58,000
Skills & attributes
Is it for you?
- Experience has taught you what good design looks like, you'll consistently produce only work of exceptional quality -even in high pressure situations
- You're the master of your tools and can bend the Adobe creative suite, Invision, etc. to your will with ease
- Prepping your work for final use in digital channels is key. Including, but not limited to: websites, social content, adverts
- Presenting, selling and discussing your work is second nature to you
- Motion graphic experience, such as After Effects and Animate CC is a plus