Building relationships that last
Your key focus will be on managing key client relationships and acting as the link between agency and client. You will be collaborating with the wider internal team to ensure our solutions exceed expectation. A key member of the team, you will be contributing to pitching and new business opportunities and creating commercial opportunities with our existent clients to maximise revenue growth. You will also be responsible for account planning and strategic direction of high value accounts an client reporting.
£45,000 - £60,000
Skills & attributes
Is it for you?
- Strong experience as a key stakeholder in technical projects
- Experience in leading projects and delivering well-considered solutions for clients on time and on budget
- Experience in leading technical solutions for a wide variety of clients preferably including clients within the financial sector, utilities sector and private equity backed businesses would be beneficial
- A pro-active self-starter and natural team player
- Highly organized, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Background in nurturing strong and long-lasting relationships with client relationships