Challenge the status quo
You are central to developing client strategies that address audience, business and sector objectives. Your work will inspire the creation of exceptional experiences that deliver transformative results. You will work on client accounts and new business with the support of the strategy team and other Equator subject matter experts. You are responsible for consulting with clients, defining their digital strategies and supporting Tribe leaders to deliver high-quality work. You bring a human-centred approach to everything you do – our digital transformation process aims to enhance customers’ and teams’ lives as well as drive efficiency and growth.
You will spend time developing your industry knowledge and skillsets on the job and share your findings with the strategy team and business. We need you to employ your extensive experience to help the team create brilliant work every time.
£50,000 - £70,000
Skills & attributes
Is it for you?
- You have strong consultation skills to work in partnership with clients
- You are a decisive and critical thinker
- You are a skilled writer capable of preparing extensive digital strategy reports or internal briefs with clear language and thorough thinking.
- You are an expert analyst, able to interrogate both qual and quant research to identify transformative insights.
- You are well versed in asking the right questions and gathering the requirements needed to define the direction of a digital transformation program
- You are skilled at turning insights into service design or customer experience frameworks and working with production teams to ensure the delivery of outcomes that exceed client objectives.
- You are an expert UX researcher, with direct experience in user testing, focus groups and data analysis
- Your research skills are exemplary covering both qualitative and quantitative approaches - with the ability to both design tests and carry them out.