Challenge the status quo
An analytical thinker, keen to look beyond the surface, you'll be analysing the data in depth and crucially, extracting the meaning and learnings from the data to ultimately support decision-making, UX optimisation and strategy – thus delivering value to our clients. You will work collaboratively within the wider business (alongside Strategy, Design and Development) to develop, launch and measure new tests based on reporting analysis and provide consultancy on strategies to reduce customer friction and improve funnel conversion rates, revenue and other KPIs and metrics for businesses. You will be responsible for managing large datasets and reports using platforms like Google Analytics (Universal Analytics and GA4), Adobe Analytics, Google Data Studio/Looker Studio and Optimizely.
Skills & attributes
Is it for you?
- Prior experience of min. 1 year of optimising marketing campaigns
- Experience and knowledge of CRO tools (Optimizely essential, Google Optimize), Google Analytics, GA4, Adobe Analytics and visualisation platforms such as Google Data Studio/Looker Studio, Power BI
- A data-driven and commercial mindset with knowledge of CRO principles to deliver user outcomes
- Expertise in spotting areas for improvement from both, detailed analytics and previous experience in UX
- A good understanding of general UX & UI best practices
- Understanding of web tracking, A/B and MVT testing
- Broad appreciation of digital and marketing influences (e.g. SEO, PPC, Affiliates, DMs) and their impact on web performance
- A solid understanding of ecommerce best practice
- Proven experience optimising user experience and creating CRO roadmaps
- Strong client communication skills – specifically the ability to communicate amassed data findings, learnings and recommended actions to our clients to ensure that the value and worth of said proposed actions are surfaced and made visible