Business Development Manager (London based)
The Business Development Manager is part of a highly specialised team of sales professionals in Equator responsible for the development and closing of all new business in their remit. You are responsible for generating and developing new sales leads and opportunities, as well as helping to grow the relationship with prospective clients to secure meetings.
- Research and analyse marketplace information and trends.
- Identify, respond and manage the sales meeting process.
- Develop relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Achieving agreed meeting targets.
- Achieve pre-set KPI`s geared towards generating opportunities.
- Prepare and assist in the delivery of business proposals and
presentations for prospective clients.
- Assist in the preparation required for pitches.
- Up to date reports with relevant factual information included.
- You have outstanding communication skills.
- You have excellent written skills.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A clear understanding of the sales process cycle.
- Adherence to the pitch process and timelines.
- Ability to prepare accurate and timely contact reports.
- Current knowledge of all things digital.
- Be able to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Good analytical skills.
- Innovative thinking - we ask that everyone is passionate about the power of innovative thinking to transform our business and our clients' fortunes.
- Capability to work in an effective team- the best minds working hand-in-hand to truly transform brands.
- Ability to create relationships - creation of professional relationships through networking, referrals, and proactive business development with target clients.
- Confidence in delivering presentations - to key stakeholders, influencers, and buyers.
- Ability to manage a team - directing a team to achieve the best.