Acting as the key point of contact for the client the role is to help build strong client relations, firstly by supporting the AD on driving client growth. And, secondly by managing internal teams to profitably deliver multi-channel content, search marketing, social, advertising, and web solutions that drive results for our clients.
- Develop effective internal briefs that provide 'on-strategy' direction to teams
- Work with relevant internal teams to turn briefs into fully-scoped deliverables
- Produce clear activity and resource plans
- Project manage internal teams to ensure the delivery of solutions is on time and on budget
- Develop a strong collaborative relationship with the internal production teams
- Manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of deliverables
- Efficiently manage all client related budgets, targets and billing requirements
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of clients businesses and the markets in which they operate
- Maintaining a good understanding of our offering and be able to confidently discuss it with clients
- Ensuring the quality of our digital output is of a level that meets the agreed scope of the project, industry compliance and the organisation's reputation for excellence
- Anticipating any problems which may arise during the day to day delivery and communicate how challenges will be overcome/mitigated
- Managing client expectations to ensure the Equator is able to deliver the required levels of service
- Managing and mentoring to ensure good clear client records, WIPs, status reports and internal communications
- Experience in website design and digital marketing, preferably on agency side.
- Some exposure to pitching and selling in digital solutions would be advantageous.
- A strong understanding and experience of the briefing process.
- Knowledge of digital production processes both technical and creative.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong people and negotiation skills.
- Organised and able to multi task.
From us to you
- Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Time to get refreshed - 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
- Invest in your future – Join the contributory pension scheme
- Equator loves families – Get enhanced maternity, paternity leave & childcare vouchers
- Healthy body & mind - Exclusive membership to the super hi-tech Village Gym
- Cut pollution – Get on your bike with the Cycle To Work Scheme
- Superb social calendar – Including the best annual BBQ anywhere (Hint: it generally involves speedboats to a private Island!)
- Free fuel - Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- The Friday Social - The drinks are on us at the end of the week.
- We’ll even do the bacon roll run on a Friday morning.