Overview of Role
This roles key focus will be on delivering the best quality outputs and ensuring we always go above and beyond.
You’ll do this by understanding your clients and their business and by managing internal teams to profitably deliver technical solutions, multi-channel content and marketing campaigns that drive results.
You will also support your Account Director and Group Account Director with planning strategic client direction and working on proposals designed to help your clients achieve their objectives.
- Support the Group Account Director with the annual forecasting and project planning process
- working with clients to translate pipeline projects into detailed briefs for internal teams
- Work with relevant internal teams to turn briefs into fully-scoped deliverables
- Produce clear activity and resource plans
- Build strong and collaborative relationship with clients and the internal production teams
- Manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of deliverables
- Efficiently manage all client related budgets, targets and billing requirements
- Work with internal seniors to ensure the quality of our digital output is of a level that meets the agreed scope of the project, industry compliance and is keeping with our reputation for excellence.
- Experience in website design and digital marketing, preferably on agency side
- Some exposure to pitching and selling in digital solutions would be advantageous
- A strong understanding and experience of the briefing process
- Knowledge of digital production processes both technical and creative
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong people and negotiation skills
- Organised and able to multi task