Overview of Role
The thing that makes your position so important in Equator, is that you are responsible for driving the overall direction of the accounts as set by the Group Account Director. We’re looking for someone with experience within an agency, preferably with experience in technical solutions.
Our ideal candidate will be able to employ decision making skills and have a detailed understanding of development and campaign performance, which in turn will help the team create brilliant work every time.
You’ll be well versed in mining opportunities from clients and turning those into briefs for our teams to work to. You’ll have an in-depth knowledge of our skills and be comfortable communicating these to clients, keeping commercial value and performance central to our work.
- Strong experience of working in an agency at senior level
- Experience in leading projects and delivering well-considered solutions for clients on time and on budget
- Experience in leading technical solutions for a wide variety of clients preferably including clients within the financial sector, utilities sector and private equity backed businesses would be beneficial
- A pro-active self-starter and natural team player
- Highly organized, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Background in nurturing strong and long-lasting relationships with client relationships
- Managing key client relationships and acting as the link between agency and client
- Creating commercial opportunities with clients to maximise revenue growth
- Account planning for high value accounts
- Collaborating with the wider internal team to ensure our solutions exceed expectation
- Contributing to pitching and new business opportunities
- Client reporting and providing strategic direction for accounts