We’re looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join our talented team at our Glasgow studios, who will work alongside our development and delivery teams to ensure we produce robust, great quality work for our clients and users. The salary range for this position is £30,000 to £40,000.
Day-to-day duties of the role include:
- Development and execution of functional, integration and regression tests for our client solutions and internal projects.
- Development and execution of technical testing, such as stress, performance and scalability testing for client solutions and internal projects.
- Ensuring feedback to other production and client teams is timely and accurate.
- Ensuring you actively mentor and support others within the test team.
- Ensuring that all activity is in keeping with security best practices.
- At least two years’ experience in a web testing role (not necessarily within an agency environment).
- Experience in drafting test cases, test plans and test strategies.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of how websites work, browser/server interactions.
- Experience of managing the execution and reporting of all test outcomes.
- Ability to create and recommend approaches to improve testing processes.
- Comfortable working in agile project methodologies.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification.
- Experience of planning and developing automated tests for web-based projects.
- Knowledge of SQL Server, or other RDBS.
- Application and solution troubleshooting experience.
From us to you
- Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Time to get refreshed - 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
- Invest in your future – Join the contributory pension scheme
- Equator loves families – Get enhanced maternity, paternity leave & childcare vouchers
- Healthy body & mind - Exclusive membership to the super hi-tech Village Gym
- Cut pollution – Get on your bike with the Cycle To Work Scheme
- Superb social calendar – Including the best annual BBQ anywhere (Hint: it generally involves speedboats to a private Island!)
- Free fuel - Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- The Friday Social - The drinks are on us at the end of the week.