Senior Project Manager
At Equator, we create ideas for a connected world. We design and build innovative strategies, products and campaigns that transform businesses and change peoples' lives for the better. Our unique collaborative model enables us to deliver game-changing results by integrating many disciplines, technologies and partners. Due to our continued growth we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our agency in Glasgow and lead upcoming, large-scale projects. You will be responsible for liaising with the Client Services / New Business team to define the direction required to deliver a project for a client, from requirements gathering/workshops to project approach and overall delivery. You will be responsible for managing the project throughout its life cycle: selecting the project team, scoping, planning resourcing, information gathering, budgeting, testing, and liaising with the client. You will be required to scope, document and deliver projects taking full ownership for the approach, the delivery and the project financials.
- Oversee, coordinate and optimise a programme of digital projects of varying complexity and value.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, features specifications, budgets and schedules.
- Use agile methodology to lead teams through projects.
- You will identify risks, analyse options to mitigate risks and know when to raise concerns with senior management.
- Understand and interpret client briefs, advising client services where necessary.
- Liaise and report on project status to relevant account teams.
- Adhere to the delivery department’s process and objectives.
- Coach junior team members, critique their work, and help improve their knowledge, output and skills.
You will have a passion for agile delivery, genuine enthusiasm and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivery. This dynamic role is one that requires someone to effectively engage with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- You must be committed, client facing and talented!
- Be a strong advocate for collaboration and interdisciplinary problem-solving
- Bring positive, solution-focused thinking to delivery
- Highly committed to excellence; constantly looking for ways to raise the bar
Ideally you will have 3 years+ experience of delivery, preferably from within a digital agency, although applications will be considered from candidates from other industries with experience in managing projects within the digital and marketing spectrum.
From us to you
- Core working hours scheme
- Time to get refreshed - 25 days annual leave and plus 9 public holidays
- Invest in your future – Join the contributory pension scheme
- Equator loves families – Get enhanced maternity, paternity leave & childcare vouchers
- Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Healthy body & mind - Exclusive membership to the super hi-tech Village Gym
- Cut pollution – Get on your bike with the Cycle To Work Scheme
- Superb social calendar – Including the best annual BBQ anywhere
- Free fuel - Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- The Friday Social - The drinks are on us at the end of the week.