Senior .Net Web Developer
We’re looking for someone to take the lead development role on projects for our clients. Successful candidates will be comfortable taking responsibility for the architecture implementation of solutions being developed. The salary range for this position £40,000+
- Lead: Act as lead developer on projects, delivering high-quality solutions.
- Build: Define, develop and implement cutting edge web projects.
- Maintain: Help maintain and enhance existing code.
- Estimate: Be comfortable estimating and owning task delivery.
- Mentor: Help us grow by mentoring junior team members.
- Raise the Bar: Help set best practice guidelines to deliver quality work.
- Look Ahead: Contribute ideas on improving development approaches and techniques.
- Collaborate: Work and deliver within cross-discipline teams.
- Grow: Develop skills and share your knowledge.
- Share: Communicate ideas in a ¬clear and effective manner.
We're on lookout for candidates with the following skills:
- At least five years’ experience in a .Net development role (not necessarily in an agency).
- Ability to evaluate emerging technologies.
- Ability to define and implement roll-out and training in an agency.
- Ability to write clean, easily maintainable code.
- Demonstrable knowledge of C#, ASP.Net MVC and SQL Server.
- Experience integrating with third party API’s (Twitter, Facebook, payment gateways, CRMs, etc).
- Knowledge of how to apply relevant software design patterns.
- Experience of secure development practices.
Other skills are always a bonus, but not essential (you can always improve them with us):
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- CMS integration experience (Umbraco, Sitecore, Episerver, etc).
- Experience of, or certification in Microsoft Azure technologies.
- Agile development experience.
- Experience with HTML & CSS & JS.
- Experience of unit testing tools & techniques.
- Some knowledge of DevOps skills (deployments, server maintenance, etc).
From us to you
- Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Time to get refreshed - 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
- Core working hours scheme
- Invest in your future – Join the contributory pension scheme
- Equator loves families – Get enhanced maternity, paternity leave & childcare vouchers
- Healthy body & mind - Exclusive membership to the super hi-tech Village Gym
- Cut pollution – Get on your bike with the Cycle To Work Scheme
- Superb social calendar – Including the best annual BBQ anywhere
- Free fuel - Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- The Friday Social - The drinks are on us at the end of the week