Overview of Role
This role is responsible for the compilation and overall delivery of PPC strategies for clients, effectively communicating these internally and externally to ensure results are achieved in line with agreed client requirements and KPI's, with support from the Marketing Director and Associate Marketing Director. The Search Team Leader will manage a team across the Search channels, mainly for Paid Search. You work closely with the SEO Search Team Leader to assist in the definition and delivery of Equator's Search strategy, ensuring that our high standards are met across all client campaigns.
- Leading the team to maintain high levels of satisfaction and retention of clients across the channels.
- Developing achievable, engaging targets for our clients and ensure they are delivered.
- Provide support to the client services team, acting as a point of escalation for clients, as well as assisting in delivering client specific strategies for campaigns.
- Manage and mentor growing team with support from Marketing Director and Associate Marketing Director.
- Shape the future of the team through succession planning and implementing new processes and initiatives.
- Remain current on the latest industry trends, guidelines and changes, and ensure the team do the same.
- Monitor and identify the best technologies to enhance our services, and to help position us as a leading player across the Search channels.
- Communicate Search activity and strategy to the wider business through regular presentations, case studies and company communications.
- Seek out and embrace fresh and innovative ideas to meet client requirements and to continue to position ourselves as the number one leading digital agency.
- Work with the business development team to identify and act upon sales opportunities.
- Ensure we have a strong presence externally, championing attendance and participation at relevant industry events on a regular basis.
You have a proven track record within the world of Paid Search with some experience in Organic Search and possess an excellent understanding of the channels and how they work together. You have some experience in managing a team and motivate and inspire them to do their best work. You also:
- Are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Can demonstrate experience in delivering Paid Search campaigns and strategies.
- Have an analytical mind-set with the ability to work with large data sets with excellent quantitative skills.
- Have strong organisational skills.
- Are forward-thinking and proactive.
- Build great rapport with clients and your colleagues.
- Possess educated and justified opinions and are respected and inspiring.
- Have strong influencing skills and are a comfortable networker.