Overview of Role
You have a proven track record in creating search strategies that deliver results, with particularly strong experience in PPC. You have a solid understanding of paid and organic search, and how the two channels complement one another. You know how to utilise tools and undertake keyword analysis to develop plans to aid exposure within the SERPs. This is a role with scope to assist in the development of our search offering, both within the agency and externally to clients, and to potential new business prospects.
- Work with the Marketing Director to deliver consistent and effective PPC activity across our client portfolio.
- Undertake audits of our integrated search campaigns to identify new opportunities and develop strategies to meet campaign objectives.
- Organise and lead organic and paid teams to deliver an effective strategy for key client accounts, regularly undertaking competitor analysis.
- Assist in the co-ordination and allocation of budgets across channel activities, internally and externally.
- Oversee the implementation of strategies, giving effective feedback as appropriate.
- Assist in developing achievable, engaging forecasts and targets for our clients and then ensure they are delivered.
- Measure and work with the teams to optimise the plans on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Maintain high levels of satisfaction and retention of clients across the function, regularly meeting with them to plan, execute, and monitor campaigns.
- Remain current on the latest industry trends, search landscape, guidelines, and changes.
- Monitor and identify the best technologies to enhance our services, and to help position us as a leading player in the space.
- Aid the communication of search activities to the wider business through regular presentations, the development of case study material, Equator blog and email.
- Work with the business development department to identify and act upon sales opportunities.
- You have a background in paid search, with several years experience in leading strategies across multiple sectors.
- You also have knowledge of organic search, and can demonstrate it's effectiveness alongside PPC activity.
- You are an excellent communicator, with both written and verbal skills.
- You are an analytical thinker, with the ability to manage large datasets and provide insight into search trends.
- You think strategically and forecast per your plans.
- You are forward-thinking and proactive.
- You build great rapport with clients. They respect your educated and justified opinion, you inspire them and you pitch confidently to win business.