Marketing | Glasgow | Search Strategist (SEO & PPC)
This is an exciting opportunitiy for a smart and conscientious individual wishing to embark upon a career in digital marketing search strategy. Reporting to the Head of Search, you will undertake a range of tasks and call upon a number of different skillsets on a daily basis. You are a proactive strategic thinker with strong knowledge of both paid and organic search. Based at our digital agency in Glasgow, you will be partly responsible for the integrated strategies of a group of clients, and manage experts to deliver campaigns that meet client objectives and hit targets. This is a fantastic role with scope to assist in the development of our search offering.
Sound like your dream job? Apply now - or read on to find out more.
- Undertake audits of our integrated search campaigns to identify new opportunities and develop strategies to meet campaign objectives.
- Lead organic and paid teams to deliver an effective strategy for key client accounts.
- Regularly undertaking competitor analysis.
- Assist in the co-ordination and allocation of budgets across channel activities, internally and externally.
- Oversee the implementation of strategies, giving effective feedback as appropriate.
- Assist in developing and delivering achievable, engaging forecasts and targets for our clients.
- Measure and work with the teams to optimise the plans on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Maintain high levels of satisfaction and retention of clients across the function, regularly meeting with them to plan, execute, and monitor campaigns.
- Remain current on the latest industry trends, search landscape, guidelines, and changes.
- Monitor and identify the best technologies to enhance our services, and to help position us as a leading SEO agency in the space.
- A background in paid and organic search, you can demonstrate their effectiveness together
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- An analytical thinker, with the ability to manage large datasets and provide insights into search trends
- A strategic thinker and forecaster
- An enthusiasm for digital communications, trends and innovation
- Ability to build great rapport with clients
- A marketing or business degree
- A perfectionist when it comes to attention to detail
- An interest in all things digital
From us to you
- Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Time to get refreshed - 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
- Invest in your future – Join the contributory pension scheme
- Equator loves families – Get enhanced maternity, paternity leave & childcare vouchers
- Healthy body & mind - Exclusive membership to the super hi-tech Village Gym
- Cut pollution – Get on your bike with the Cycle To Work Scheme
- Superb social calendar – Including the best annual BBQ anywhere (Hint: it generally involves speedboats to a private Island!)
- Free fuel - Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- The Friday Social - The drinks are on us at the end of the week.