Marketing | Glasgow | Search Strategist (SEO & PPC)
This is an exciting opportunitiy for a smart and conscientious individual wishing to embark upon a career in digital marketing search strategy. Reporting to the Head of Search, you will undertake a range of tasks and call upon a number of different skillsets on a daily basis. You are a proactive strategic thinker with strong knowledge of paid and organic search and expert skills in either channel. Based at our digital agency in Glasgow, you will be partly responsible for the integrated strategies of a group of clients, and manage experts to deliver campaigns that meet client objectives and hit targets. This is a fantastic role with scope to assist in the development of our search offering.
Sound like your dream job? Apply now - or read on to find out more.
- Undertake audits of our integrated search campaigns to identify new opportunities and develop strategies to meet campaign objectives.
- Lead organic and paid teams to deliver an effective strategy for key client accounts.
- Regularly undertaking competitor analysis.
- Assist in the co-ordination and allocation of budgets across channel activities, internally and externally.
- Oversee the implementation of strategies, giving effective feedback as appropriate.
- Assist in developing and delivering achievable, engaging forecasts and targets for our clients.
- Measure and work with the teams to optimise the plans on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Maintain high levels of satisfaction and retention of clients across the function, regularly meeting with them to plan, execute, and monitor campaigns.
- Remain current on the latest industry trends, search landscape, guidelines, and changes.
- Monitor and identify the best technologies to enhance our services, and to help position us as a leading SEO agency in the space.
- A background in either paid or organic search, with a strong understanding of both channels
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- An analytical thinker, with the ability to manage large datasets and provide insights into search trends
- A strategic thinker and forecaster
- An enthusiasm for digital communications, trends and innovation
- Ability to build great rapport with clients
- A marketing or business degree
- A perfectionist when it comes to attention to detail
- An interest in all things digital
From us to you
- Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Time to get refreshed - 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
- Invest in your future – Join the contributory pension scheme
- Equator loves families – Get enhanced maternity, paternity leave & childcare vouchers
- Healthy body & mind - Exclusive membership to the super hi-tech Village Gym
- Cut pollution – Get on your bike with the Cycle To Work Scheme
- Superb social calendar – Including the best annual BBQ anywhere (Hint: it generally involves speedboats to a private Island!)
- Free fuel - Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- The Friday Social - The drinks are on us at the end of the week.