As a Search manager at Equator, you will be partly responsible for the development and delivery of search (SEO & PPC) strategies for a group of clients. You have a proven track record in creating search strategies that deliver results and can report on performance and approach. You have an understanding of both paid and organic search and how they complement one another, and know how to utilise tools and undertake keyword analysis to develop plans to aid exposure within search engines. For this role we are looking for someone with solid SEO experience (1+ year), and PPC experience would be an advantage.
- Assist in the delivery of audits of our integrated search campaigns to identify new opportunities and develop strategies to meet campaign objectives.
- Understand and help to deliver an effective strategy for key client accounts, regularly undertaking competitor analysis.
- Assist in the co-ordination, allocation and management of budgets and forecasts across channel activities, internally and externally.
- Assist in developing achievable, engaging forecasts and targets for our clients and then ensure they are delivered.
- Optimise the plans on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Maintain high levels of satisfaction and retention of clients across the function, regularly meeting with them to plan, execute, and monitor campaigns.
- Remain current on the latest industry trends, search landscape, guidelines, and changes.
- Help monitor and identify the best technologies to enhance our services, and to help position us as a leading player in the space.
- Support the communication of search activities to the wider business through regular presentations, the development of case study material, Equator blog and email.
- Work with the business development department to identify and act upon sales opportunities.
- Background in organic search (experience of paid search is an advantage), with an understanding of how both channels work together.
- Highly numerate and proficient in analysing data
- Proactive in nature – you’re always thinking one step ahead & presenting new ways of achieving objectives
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- The aptitude to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- The ability to see ‘the bigger picture’ is crucial when it comes to achieving our clients’ business objectives
- You build great rapport with clients. They respect your educated and justified opinion, you inspire them and you pitch confidently to win business.
- A marketing or business degree
- A perfectionist when it comes to attention to detail
- An interest in all things digital
From us to you
- Time to get refreshed - 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
- Invest in your future – Join the contributory pension scheme
- Equator loves families – Get enhanced maternity, paternity leave & childcare vouchers
- Healthy body & mind - Exclusive membership to the super hi-tech Village Gym
- Cut pollution – Get on your bike with the Cycle To Work Scheme
- Superb social calendar – Including the best annual BBQ anywhere
- Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Free fuel - Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- The Friday Social - The drinks are on us at the end of the week.