Overview of Role
This role is responsible for the performance of PPC campaigns for a variety of clients, ensuring their budgets are utilised effectively and optimised appropriately. You assist with the development of strategies and are partly responsible for delivering them. You will communicate these internally and externally to ensure results are achieved in line with agreed client requirements and KPI's, with support from the senior team. You work closely with the wider Search Team to assist in the definition and delivery of Equator's Search strategy, ensuring that our high standards are met across all client campaigns. You may also be involved in the delivery for SEO campaigns, with appropriate training.
- Maintain high levels of satisfaction and retention of clients regularly meeting with them to plan, execute, and monitor campaigns.
- Assist in the delivery of audits of our search campaigns to identify new opportunities and develop strategies to meet campaign objectives.
- Understand and help to deliver an effective strategy for key client accounts, regularly undertaking competitor analysis.
- Assist in the co-ordination, allocation and management of budgets across channel activities, internally and externally.
- Make regular and appropriate campaign optimisations, including technical audits with subsequent recommendations as well as content reviews with suggestions for future assets and copy to boost rankings and engagement.
- Develop achievable, engaging targets for our clients and ensure they are delivered.
- Provide support to the client services team, acting as a point of escalation for clients, as well as assisting in delivering client specific strategies for campaigns.
- Remain current on the latest industry trends, guidelines and changes, and ensure the team do the same.
- Support the communication of search activities to the wider business through regular presentations, the development of case study material, Equator blog and email.
- Seek out and embrace fresh and innovative ideas to meet client requirements and to continue to position ourselves as the number one leading digital agency.
- Work with the business development team to identify and act upon sales opportunities.
You have a proven track record within the world of Paid Search with some experience in Organic Search and possess an excellent understanding of the channels and how they work together. You have some experience in managing a team and motivate and inspire them to do their best work. You also:
- Are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Can demonstrate experience in delivering Organic Search campaigns.
- Have an analytical mind-set with the ability to work with large data sets with excellent quantitative skills.
- Have strong organisational skills.
- Are forward-thinking and proactive.
- Build great rapport with clients and your colleagues.
- Possess educated and justified opinions and are respected and inspiring.
- Have strong influencing skills and are a comfortable networker.