Search Executive (SEO & PPC)
The thing that makes this position so important in Equator, is that you, as part of a team, reflect the ever-changing landscape of search marketing, helping to integrate two of our biggest marketing functions, SEO & PPC, ultimately improving our clients' performance in the search engine results. Based in our Glasgow office, you deliver on key search (both paid and organic) tasks as indicated by the Head of Search and Search Strategists and effectively report on performance and approach.
Sound like your dream job? Apply now - or read on to find out more.
- You are responsible for the execution of key search tasks as detailed by your client leads and head of search. These include:
- Utilising key tools and analytics platforms to extract and analyse data
- Research opportunities for growth relevant to assigned clients
- Understand and help to deliver on effective strategies for key clients
Assist with the collation and creation of reports
Assist in developing achievable, engaging forecasts and targets for our clients and help to hit them.
Remain current on the latest industry trends, search landscape, guidelines, and changes.
Help monitor and identify the best technologies to enhance our services, and to help position us as a leading player in the space.
Support the communication of search activities to the wider business through regular presentations, the development of case study material, Equator blog and email.
- You have a solid grasp of paid and/or organic search, with a basic understanding of how they work together.
- You are an excellent communicator, with both written and verbal skills.
- You are forward-thinking and proactive.
- You have a willingness to learn.
- You have a keen interest in all things digital.
From us to you
- Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Time to get refreshed - 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
- Invest in your future – Join the contributory pension scheme
- Equator loves families – Get enhanced maternity, paternity leave & childcare vouchers
- Healthy body & mind - Exclusive membership to the super hi-tech Village Gym
- Cut pollution – Get on your bike with the Cycle To Work Scheme
- Superb social calendar – Including the best annual BBQ anywhere (Hint: it generally involves speedboats to a private Island!)
- Free fuel - Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- The Friday Social - The drinks are on us at the end of the week