The thing that makes your position so important in Equator, is that you are responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, mail distribution and providing additional clerical support. You are the first point of contact for the entire business, which requires a positive attitude and polished, professional appearance.
- Welcoming on-site guests, determine nature of business, and announces guest to appropriate personnel.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable
- Coordinate with vendors and services they provide
- Ensure main voicemail reflects office closings and special events
- Answering questions about the business and provide callers with address, directions, and other information requested
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail
- Arrange all travel & accommodation for the employees of Equator
- Management of access control system (Astrow)
- Arrange appropriate supplies of stationary, sundries and first aid supplies
- AMEX management control and reconciliation
- Manage Purchase Approval Request process
- Manage Purchase Order/Invoice process
- You are a polished professional with an outgoing attitude
- You are a team player and love to make the guests feel at home
- You can demonstrated excellent organisational, coordinating and personal interface skills
- You have proven job diligence, dedication and attention to detail
- Comfort and experience in interfacing with various levels of staff and management, while working in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent typing skills, high level of proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) and comfort with learning new applications as required
- Familiarity and working knowledge of general office machines (i.e. copier, printers, franking machine, etc.) as required
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors.
From us to you
- Time to get refreshed - 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
- Invest in your future – Join the contributory pension scheme
- Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Equator loves families – Get enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Healthy body & mind - Exclusive membership to the super hi-tech Village Gym
- Cut pollution – Get on your bike with the Cycle To Work Scheme
- Superb social calendar – Including the best annual BBQ anywhere (Hint: it generally involves speedboats to a private Island!)
- Free fuel - Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- The Friday Social - The drinks are on us at the end of the week.