At Equator, we create ideas for a connected world. We design and build innovative strategies, products and campaigns that transform businesses and change peoples' lives for the better. Our unique collaborative model enables us to deliver game-changing results by integrating many disciplines, technologies and partners. Due to our continued growth we are always looking out for experienced Project Managers to join our agency in Glasgow and lead upcoming, large-scale projects.
The role will require you to take on the delivery of complex, technical solutions and manage the activity of a talented team of strategists, UX experts, developers, designers and marketers in our Glasgow office as well as managing day-to-day communications with the client.
As a Project Manager, you'll be tasked with a wide range of responsibilities working on some of our highest profile client's projects. You'll be surrounded by some amazing, talented people working in one of the best, dynamic and innovative cultures you can find, as collaborative as it is forward thinking.
- Minimum 2 years' experience of the project lifecycle/running multiple projects.
- It's a given that you'll have the ability to manage budgets, timescales and quality but you'll also need to be competent in all aspects of digital - strategy, design, content, development and marketing.
- Fully experienced in software development and project management best practise and supporting methodologies, both Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall.
- Well versed in collaboration with business stakeholders and technical teams to define and create robust requirements documentation, user stories, project plans and budgets
- Excellent planning skills.
- Strong MS Office Skills (MS Project, MS Visio, MS Excel).
- Workshop facilitation skills.
- You'll work closely with the team to ensure blockers or issues are identified and mitigated.
- Excellent communication, relationship building and influencing skills.
- You'll be an advocate for the team, motivating them to deliver while protecting them from external distractions and politics
- BA skills if you have them
- An interest in the digital/online world
- A can-do attitude
- An eye for detail
- An appetite to learn new things
From us to you
- Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Time to get refreshed - 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
- Invest in your future – Join the contributory pension scheme
- Equator loves families – Get enhanced maternity leave & Paternity Leave
- Healthy body & mind - Exclusive membership to the super hi-tech Village Gym
- Cut pollution – Get on your bike with the Cycle To Work Scheme
- Superb social calendar – Including the best annual BBQ anywhere (Hint: it generally involves speedboats to a private Island!)
- Free fuel - Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- The Friday Social - The drinks are on us at the end of the week