At Equator, we create ideas for a connected world. We design and build innovative strategies, products and campaigns that transform businesses and change peoples' lives for the better. Our unique collaborative model enables us to deliver game-changing results by integrating many disciplines, technologies and partners. Due to our continued growth we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the team and lead upcoming, large-scale projects. The role will require you to take on the delivery of complex, technical solutions and manage the activity of a talented team of strategists, UX experts, developers, designers and marketers as well as managing day-to-day communications with the client.
As a Project Manager, you'll be tasked with a wide range of responsibilities working on some of our highest profile client's projects. You'll be surrounded by some amazing, talented people working in one of the best, dynamic and innovative cultures you can find, as collaborative as it is forward thinking.
- Must have exceptionally strong project related digital background and hands-on approach.
- Minimum 2 years' experience of the project lifecycle/running multiple projects.
- Exposure to the full project lifecycle and a solid understanding of project roles, activities both technical and non-technical as required for successful delivery.
- Fully experienced in software development and project management best practise and supporting methodologies, specifically Agile (Scrum).
- Well versed in collaboration with business stakeholders and technical teams to define and create robust technical and functional specifications, project plans and project documentation including test script and test plans.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Strong MS Office Skills (MS Project, MS Visio, MS Excel).
- Discovery and workshop facilitation skills.
- Requirements gathering and scoping skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- BA skills if you have them
- An interest in the digital/online world
- A can-do attitude
- An eye for detail
- An appetite to learn new things
From us to you
- Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Time to get refreshed - 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
- Invest in your future – Join the contributory pension scheme
- Equator loves families – Get enhanced maternity, paternity leave & childcare vouchers
- Healthy body & mind - Exclusive membership to the super hi-tech Village Gym
- Cut pollution – Get on your bike with the Cycle To Work Scheme
- Superb social calendar – Including the best annual BBQ anywhere (Hint: it generally involves speedboats to a private Island!)
- Free fuel - Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- The Friday Social - The drinks are on us at the end of the week
- We’ll even do the bacon roll run on a Friday morning