At Equator, we create ideas for a connected world. We design and build innovative strategies, products and campaigns that transform businesses and change peoples' lives for the better. Our unique collaborative model enables us to deliver game-changing results by integrating many disciplines, technologies and partners. Due to our continued growth we are looking for a project coordinator to join the team and support and, on occasion, lead upcoming projects. You will support our Project Management team and will have the opportunity to show more autonomy to scope, plan, document and manage smaller projects without PM direction.
Sound like your dream job? Apply now - or read on to find out more.
- Manage projects and ensure all relevant information is populated in Maconomy and the relevant project folder.
- Creation and management of task lists
- Monitor progress based on estimates and highlight concerns to the relevant person
- Ensure your weekly project reports are updated with relevant information pulled from Maconomy, risk and issues and project action logs.
- Schedule activity efficiently
- Attend and run project meetings and document actions. Ensure where possible all meeting have agendas, actions and end objective.
- Manage project delivery with a particular focus on time and budgets
- Liaise with clients and client services in managing the day to day aspect of the project. When required, you will be expected to be client facing and engage with the client on a regular basis, managing expectations. The level of client engagement required should be set out from the start in conjunction with the project team.
- Set up and Co-ordination of QMS, TFS and any other system that we may use to control projects.
- Assist the Project Manager in scoping tasks and creating plans that consider resource requirements and costs as well as ensuring scoping and task plans are delivered for your own projects
- On occasion you will be asked to create test plans and conduct UAT testing.
- An interest in the digital/online world
- A can-do attitude
- An eye for detail
- An appetite to learn new things
From us to you
- Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Time to get refreshed - 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
- Core working hours scheme
- Invest in your future – Join the contributory pension scheme
- Equator loves families – Get enhanced maternity, paternity leave & childcare vouchers
- Healthy body & mind - Exclusive membership to the super hi-tech Village Gym
- Cut pollution – Get on your bike with the Cycle To Work Scheme
- Superb social calendar – Including the best annual BBQ anywhere
- Free fuel - Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- The Friday Social - The drinks are on us at the end of the week.