Overview of Role
The thing that makes your position so important in Equator is that you assist with developing an outreach and content strategy for clients – for both link building and on-site purposes. You will be responsible for participating in content planning and ideation sessions, helping to identify their key success metrics for creative campaigns, then engaging with a number of external suppliers, bloggers, and publications to ultimately drive value to our clients’ websites. You produce Outreach and content strategies for clients and are responsible for delivering them, effectively reporting on performance and approach, with support from the Outreach Team Leader.
- Creating natural, data-driven niche content that will be attractive and valuable to targeted audiences within our client pool – for both link-building and on-site
- Responsible for identifying new opportunities relevant to the clients’ brand, identity and audiences, ensuring creative content ideas are aligned with them
- Delivering and proposing tailored and diverse strategies to achieve clients’ objectives and drive activity levels required for each set period
- Assist in the coordination, allocation and management of budgets across channel activities, internally and externally
- Working with the wider team to research and build a prospective contact database to work from
- Collaborate with other members of Equator, in particular the marketing team and client services, to deliver in line with client goals
- Building relationships with a wide pool of external parties, establishing, maintaining and growing partnerships for Equator and our clients
- Developing a creative-led approach to outreach and content marketing strategies, constantly evolving our ways of working
- Accountable for establishing and following processes within the team, organising and prioritising workload whilst working to deadlines and allocated budgets
- Providing reports on completed activities and share campaign results
- Effectively utilise existing tools and work with the wider team to identify potential new ones to ensure efficient delivery of output
- Work with the business development department to identify and act upon new business opportunities
- You have proven experience across Outreach, Search and Content and can easily demonstrate the benefits of these channels.
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- You are a creative thinker with excellent copywriting skills.
- You build great rapport with clients.
- You have strong influencing skills and are a comfortable networker,
- You understand other digital marketing channels and how Outreach can work as part of a wider mix and in its own right.