Overview of Role
You will be responsible for measuring and improving the efficiency of the team, ensuring the highest quality work and delivering on time and on budget, every time. You will help lead the team from the front, inspiring and driving the team to share our ethos for hard work and great results.
Delivery Planning and Reporting
- Attend and feed into weekly tribe production meetings ensuring appropriate escalation of issues to daily planning meeting
- Work with tribes and Production Administrator to minimise non-billable downtime in the studio
- Review and monitor tribe and discipline backlog queues to ensure that appropriate tasks and ideas are being developed and prepared for production team members with downtime.
- Coordinate and lead daily planning meetings ensure inputs are prepared in advance and that resulting actions are progressed.
- Ensure that appropriate contractor on/off boarding processes are in place and adhered to.
Systems and reporting:
- Take ownership for time import process from JIRA to Maconomy, ensuring that all required time is completed, accurate and that system exceptions are resolved.
- Manage the administration and configuration of the Atlassian suite (and supporting products) ensuring that functionality, projects, permissions, teams, users and licenses are optimized and made available.
- Ensure that training and support materials are available for operational systems.
- Work with Development and Transformation Director to develop, operate and maintain a suite of operation reports that provide insight into the operational effectiveness and efficiency of the end to end delivery process including utilisation of team members and project performance.
Forecasting and Continuous Improvement
Forecasting and capacity planning:
- Work with GADs and New Business team members to understand the timing, resource requirements and likelihood of active opportunities
- Develop new business resource forecasts and existing studio commitments into a resource forecasts.
- Host and facilitate workgroup discussions with discipline heads and Group Account Directors to agree recruitment requirements.
- Work with Development and Transformation Director to create a recruitment recommendations report that can be shared with Equator Board members for approval.
- Work across the business to gather proactive feedback on operational effectiveness and challenges.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify, suggest and implement operational improvements.
- Work with existing suppliers to ensure that usage of systems and associated processes are optimised.
- Arrange and lead retrospective project performance meetings. Ensure full participation and balance and fair input is collated and shared and that any follow-up actions completed and circulated to project team/business.
- Supporting Operational Changes and providing training where required
- You have knowledge of a wide range of techniques, tools and concepts related to project management and a willingness to learn more.
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- You are forward-thinking and proactive.
- You are a motivational leader.
- You build great rapport with clients and the production teams. Your educated and justified opinion is respected by them, you inspire them, and you pitch confidently to win business.