Junior Comercial Accountant
We're looking for a Junior Commercial Accountant to play a key part in the finance function of the business : • Supporting role in Business and financial planning • Management reporting and analysis • Supporting risk management and internal control • Cost accounting and management • Applying professional accounting standards
Sound like your dream job? Apply now - or read on to find out more.
• Provide accurate and timely financial analysis and reporting to aid key decision making • Provide a supporting role in developing sustainable business plans for business unit • Provide financial support for changes to the business unit plan • Ensure projects are in line with targets and comply with financial policies and standards • Regular review of actuals versus targets (forecast, budgets) and business performance monitoring • Help identify significant pattern shifts and risks/opportunities as they emerge • Liaise with key stakeholders across the business to provide financial insight • Supporting role in process improvements
• Professional Knowledge - Demonstrate a proficient level of professional skill and/or knowledge in accounting and keep current
with developments and trends.
• Financial Monitoring & Analysis - Monitor and collect data to assess accuracy and integrity; analyse data; ensure compliance with applicable
standards, rules, regulations and systems of internal control; interpret and evaluate results, prepare documentation; create financial reports and/or presentations.
• Decision Making - Use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions and/or reaching conclusions; take action consistent with available facts, constraints, and anticipated consequences.
• Communication & Interpersonal Skills - Communicate information to individuals or groups; deliver presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience. Clearly and concisely convey information orally or in writing to individuals or groups to ensure that they understand the information and the message. Listen and respond appropriately to others. Ability to establish effective working relationships that foster organisational success.
You'll have two years experience in an accounting role. You'll stand out by being self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a focus on quality and business profit.
From us to you
- Core working hours scheme
- Time to get refreshed - 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
- Invest in your future – Join the contributory pension scheme
- Equator loves families – Get enhanced maternity, paternity leave & childcare vouchers
- Healthy body & mind - Exclusive membership to the super hi-tech Village Gym
- Cut pollution – Get on your bike with the Cycle To Work Scheme
- Superb social calendar – Including the best annual BBQ anywhere
- Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Free fuel - Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- The Friday Social - The drinks are on us at the end of the week.