Our Senior Data Analyst will be working within Equator’s Insights & Analytics team which is responsible for business intelligence, data analysis, mining, segmentation and digital experience optimisation. This role will have an influential part in helping to shape data strategy and be instrumental in leading a data-driven culture within the organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- Interrogating and visualising data to drive insights and support strategic decision-making.
- Managing large datasets from disperse sources, developing conclusions and presenting actionable recommendations.
- Supporting the preparation of high-quality proposals in line with tender specifications in a timely and robust manner, contributing to the development of the team’s pipeline of work.
- Building out full data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes and design intuitive self-service dashboards with relevant KPIs and insights.
- Be able to streamline and automate processes using existing technology solutions.
- Maintaining strict QA processes and standards in order to deliver high data integrity.
- Supporting the development and implementation of analytical projects, developing robust methodologies and data analysis approaches..
- Be an analytical thinker, keen to look beyond the surface and are focused on continuous learning when it comes to the data. You have the ability to analyse the data in depth but critically, extract the meaning and learnings from the data to ultimately support strategic decision-making - thus delivering value to our clients from their data.
£38,000 - £40,000
Skills & attributes
Is it for you?
- 2+ years’ experience working in equivalent role is essential
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Proficiency in analytical and visualisation tools (SQL, Power BI, Tableau and Google Looker Studio essential)
- Proficiency in cloud-based technologies in the modern data stack (Google BigQuery preferred)
- Proficiency in web analytics methodologies, tools, and analysis packages to collect, validate, and analyse data. Including GA4 and Adobe Analytics.
- Proficiency in use of debugging tools e.g. GTM, GA Debug
- Demonstrated experience in gathering, cleansing, advanced segmenting, analysing and developing visual representations of data to help explore, understand and communicate data, and performing analytics for informed decision making
- Ability to work flexibility and adapt recommendations to suit client budgets.