Overview of Role
The thing that makes your position so important in Equator is that you play a key role in the development and implementation of email marketing strategies for our clients and growth of Equator’s digital media offering overall. You will be responsible for creating strategies that hit or exceed client targets and expectations while helping to expand the volume and types of campaigns that we run.
- Manage and optimise email marketing campaigns for allocated clients, ensuring all aspects of performance are monitored to maximise performance.
- Responsible for producing achievable, engaging forecasts and targets for our clients and then ensure they are delivered.
- You’ll grow your relationships with ESP’s, reaching out to new ones and becoming the main point of contact for email campaigns with existing ones. You’ll always strive to leverage these relationships to achieve the best deals and performance for our clients.
- You are responsible for the development of email marketing strategies that encompass activities including CRM integration, optimised email builds and sends, A/B and multi-variate testing, content creation, automation, segmentation, targeting and analytics.
- You will dig into the data to analyse what’s working well and what isn’t in order to power campaign optimisations to hit KPIs.
- You will integrate email marketing campaigns into the wider digital media and marketing teams, sharing learnings and insights across the team and seeing the bigger picture.
- You’ll be accountable for establishing and following processes within the team, organising and prioritising workload whilst working to deadlines and allocated budgets.
- Maintain high levels of satisfaction and retention of clients across the function, regularly meeting with them to plan, execute, and monitor campaigns.
- You have a background in email marketing, with an understanding of the role it plays in the wider Digital Marketing mix
- Proven experience of delivering digital media campaigns
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Creative flair, especially in copy-writing
- A good eye for design and formatting
- A perfectionist when it comes to attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- An interest in seeking out new innovations in email marketing and digital in general
- You build great rapport with clients and colleagues, and have experience working with senior stakeholders
- You are proficient at using industry leading tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics and all major ESP platforms