We’re looking for a creative digital strategist to join our growing strategy team. You will lead strategy on a number of high profile clients across industries including finance, travel & hospitality, and ecommerce. You understand what it means to “strategise”. You love the challenge of coming up with new ideas, and helping transform brands and their industries. Our strategy projects can encompass new product strategy, website strategy, content and customer experience. Ideally, you will have previous strategy experience across one or more of these areas. We try to fit our strategists with the projects they can add most value to or think it would be a good opportunity to expand their skills. This role is based in Glasgow but there is potential to be London based - if you’re the right person! Salary based on experience, but we believe in rewarding our team members for their hard work and the value they bring.
Sound like your dream job? Apply now - or read on to find out more.
Working in conjunction with the creative team to develop ‘big ideas’
- Helping clients deliver more effective digital experiences & transform their brand
- Running audience research projects
- Planning and running stakeholder workshops
- Completing online or lab based user testing
- Getting to know clients inside and out
- Identify client challenges and define creative and practical ways for these challenges to be overcome
- Working on pitches and contributing to new business presentations
- Collaborating with teams across content, marketing, design and development
- Comfortable completing audience and market research
- Audience-centric in your approach to strategy
- User experience including user journeys, conversion optimisation, information architecture
- Confident leading and running stakeholder workshops
- Ability to act as a sounding board for clients and provide evidence based and rational feedback
- Possess knowledge on all aspects of digital (although we don’t expect you to be an expert in everything - we have teams for that across all aspects of marketing, SEO and innovation)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agency environment
- Applying academic theory to digital strategy
- Data insights driven or an ability to learn
- Keeping up to date with all aspects of digital
- You’re passionate about digital and keep up to date on the latest changes.
- You can spot how changes may impact particular sectors and brands, or where there is an opportunity for this change to be utilised.
- You’re keen to constantly learn and evolve your skills. You can work independently and to tight deadlines, and ensure clear communication with other team members.
- You’re confident communicating ideas to stakeholders, including senior management teams.
From us to you
We provide the following benefits:
- Hands on experience and a commitment to on-going training, development and participation in Conferences/Talks
- Competitive Salary
- Working with other Digital Experts
- 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
- An excellent contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity leave & childcare vouchers
- Exclusive membership to the super hi-tech Village Gym
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- A superb social calendar
- Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- The Friday Social - The drinks are on us at the end of the week