We’re looking for an enthusiastic, experienced strategist to lead digital strategy on a number of high profile clients as part of our large integrated team at our agency’s Glasgow headquarters. You’ll be completely committed to making our clients’ businesses more effective across their online ecosystem, and be involved right from initial pitches to decade-long relationships with some of the UK biggest brands. Your current job title might not include the word strategist and that’s fine – a curious and questioning mind, a good general understanding of the theory, and a can-do attitude to putting it into practice can go a long way. We’ve found that strategists can come from all types of experience, from data insights and UX, to digital marketing and psychology.
Sound like your dream job? Apply now - or read on to find out more.
Within the Strategy team you’ll take responsibility for:
- Working in conjunction with the creative team to develop ‘big ideas’ for content and campaigns, identifying and using insight to solve our clients’ communication challenges
- Leading and supporting brainstorms to generate integrated campaign executions/content across online and offline media channels
- Developing content marketing strategy in collaboration with client teams and other agencies
- Defining audience groups and user journeys for website and UX design, as well as designing and running user research and insight projects
- Working on pitches and contributing to new business presentations
- Creating market reports and white papers
You’ll have experience in some of these key areas:
- Designing market research projects, including focus groups and workshops
- Identifying insights via qual. and quant. research
- Defining target audiences and their needs
- A good handle on proposition development, positioning & brand strategy, and helping define the right proposition/product to make the most of any opportunities
- Integrated campaign planning across all channels with client teams and other agencies
You'll also have experience in:
Website definition and analysis
- An excellent grasp of website design processes (personas, user journeys, IA/sitemapping)
- Skilled use of UX methodologies, and User Testing of prototypes and live websites, apps and other digital assets
- An understanding of CRO and optimisation projects
- Working closely with copywriters, designers, and SEO specialists to develop well-considered and effective Content Strategies that work for users and for brands
Finally, it would be great if you were also skilled in:
Business analysis and digital transformation
- Keeping abreast of changes in clients’ sectors so you can help them to stay ahead
- Supporting large organisations so they can remain nimble and forward-thinking
- Designing and running strategic projects
- You’re passionate about digital and keep up to date on the latest changes.
- You can spot how changes may impact particular sectors and brands, or where there is an opportunity for this change to be utilised.
- You’re keen to constantly learn and evolve your skills. You can work independently and to tight deadlines, and ensure clear communication with other team members.
- You’re confident communicating ideas to stakeholders, including senior management teams.
From us to you
We provide the following benefits:
- Hands on experience and a commitment to on-going training, development and participation in Conferences/Talks
- 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
- An excellent contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity leave & childcare vouchers
- Exclusive membership to the super hi-tech Village Gym
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- A superb social calendar
- Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- The Friday Social - The drinks are on us at the end of the week