Engineering a better way
You will be expected to take responsibility for the day to day oversight and management of the team of cross-disciplined engineers directly assigned to your project. Leading from the front, you will set the standard for ‘what good looks like’ by assuming a hands-on approach to delivering functions, features and code. You will assume ownership of key initiatives aimed at evolving our processes and tooling, ideally through assessment and utilisation within your projects.
Skills & attributes
Is it for you?
- Excellent knowledge of a wide range of development methods, standards and trends.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confidence presenting your ideas to clients.
- You are adept at translating product and business requirements into technical solutions
- Forward-thinking and proactive attitude
- Experience with public cloud technologies, cloud hosting, container, and networking design patterns, tools and standard methodology (primarily using Microsoft Azure)
- Working knowledge of Agile delivery methodologies
- Exceptional ability to explain and demonstrate technical choices to both technical and functional stakeholders
- You are comfortable producing written estimates and proposals for technical solutions