Overview of Role
This role is responsible for conducting deep numerical analysis for our clients as to the digital journeys, interactions and behaviour of their customers and users. You communicate effectively, actively collaborating with various departments, as well as communicating the true meaning and opportunities extracted from in-depth analysis. You are data and technology oriented, with established experience in using Google Analytics for in-depth analysis and you have knowledge Digital Marketing in its many forms. This experience in Google Analytics also includes the technical side of the platform, and you will have experience in correctly configuring this platform to achieve our clients’ data objectives.
- Support and advise on the implementation and configuration of clients’ analytics platforms (especially Google Analytics).
- Carry out both ad hoc and ongoing analysis of our clients’ analytics data, translating findings into actionable insights.
- Identify trends within the digital data and interpret these into business recommendations.
- Support in owning the digital measurement strategy for our relevant clients – from conception to technical specification to dashboard creation.
- Actively collaborate with our dedicated Strategy team on blending quantitative and qualitative data to create world-class solutions for our clients.
- Identify the performance measurement requirements for our clients’ solutions, translating these into specific tracking requirements.
- Validate the accuracy of any custom tracking implemented on our clients’ solutions, collaborating with our Development team where needed.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proactive, willing to take ownership and initiative.
- Strong communication skills.
- Analytical and technical experience.
- Ability and keenness to dive into the data in depth, exposing meaningful trends and valuable learnings.