Equator have an immediate requirement for a Catering and Cleaning Coordinator to join our Glasgow team on a permanent basis. The thing that makes this position so important in Equator, is that you ensure our kitchen, break out areas and toilets are clean and well-kept and you also ensure the smooth operation of meeting rooms, provide catering for client meetings and of course organising the essential Friday drinks. We need someone to put their own stamp on this role and grow the role to be exactly what Equator needs.
Sound like your dream job? Apply now - or read on to find out more.
- Keeping all offices, meeting rooms and kitchen area tidy.
- Ensuring kitchens are deep cleaned a minimum of once per week
- Keep toilets stocked with soap, toilet roll and hand towels -Ensure meeting rooms are set up for all meeting
- Make and serve tea, coffee and light snacks to all personnel and clients.
- Organise and order Friday drinks.
- Stock control of refreshments and cleaning materials.
- Manage post
- Ensure photocopier is fully stocked and paper replenished when required.
- Assist senior management with light admin duties (e.g. photocopying).
- Assist PA to MD and Facilities with communication with cleaners.
- Liaise with milk and fruit suppliers to ensure appropriate levels of both are delivered.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent work ethic and organisation skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated and proactive
- Ability to work on your own and with others
- Customer focused attitude
From us to you
- Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Time to get refreshed - 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
- Invest in your future – Join the contributory pension scheme
- Equator loves families – Get enhanced maternity, paternity leave & childcare vouchers
- Healthy body & mind - Exclusive membership to a Gym
- Cut pollution – Get on your bike with the Cycle To Work Scheme
- Superb social calendar – Including the best annual BBQ anywhere (Hint: it generally involves speedboats to a private Island!)
- Free fuel - Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- The Friday Social - The drinks are on us at the end of the week.