Business Development Director (London based)
You are responsible for the acquisition of new target accounts and current clients. You will identify strategic growth opportunities in the marketplace, provide direction and insight on key trends in a variety of sectors, and champion new digital solutions services. You will develop strong relationships internally while increasing our overall client base.
- Engage in the consultative sale of digital solutions that contribute to the growth and profitability of the business.
- Perform detailed evaluations of potential clients business environment.
- Lead the design and implementation of insight-driven digital strategies.
- Create relationships through networking, referrals, and proactive business development with target clients.
- Create and deliver presentations to key stakeholders, influencers, and buyers to position Equator’s value proposition.
- Conduct primary market and customer research, and perform in-depth customer reviews.
- Develop and engage 3rd-party strategic partners to ensure our internal capabilities are bolstered and enhanced.
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- You are forward-thinking and proactive.
- You have an excellent knowledge of a wide range of techniques, tools and concepts for strategic thinking.
- You build great rapport with clients.
- Your educated and justified opinion is respected by potential clients.
- You inspire clients.
- You pitch confidently and professionally to win business.
- Innovative thinking - we ask that everyone is passionate about the power of innovative thinking to transform our business and our clients' fortunes.
- Capability to work in an effective team - the best minds working hand-in-hand to truly transform brands.
- Ability to create relationships- creation of professional relationships through networking, referrals, and proactive business development with target clients.
- Confidence in delivering presentations to key stakeholders, influencers and buyers.
- Ability to manage a team to achieve the best it can.
- Project management experience - managing aspects such as budgets.
- Leadership - set direction whilst helping others move forward.
From us to you
- Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Time to get refreshed - 25 days annual leave and plus 9 public holidays
- Invest in your future – Join the contributory pension scheme
- Equator loves families – Get enhanced maternity, paternity leave & childcare vouchers
- Healthy body & mind - Exclusive membership to the super hi-tech Village Gym
- Cut pollution – Get on your bike with the Cycle To Work Scheme
- Superb social calendar – Including the best annual BBQ anywhere
- Free fuel - Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- The Friday Social - The drinks are on us at the end of the week.