MARKETING | GLASGOW | Affiliate Executive
Responsible for the day to day management of our affiliate campaigns including campaign growth, optimisation and reporting. You will manage basic campaign strategies for clients (with the support of the Affiliate Team Leader), organise your own workload and output. You will be the key client services contact for your clients. Occasional attendance at client meetings may be required. The Affiliate Executive needs to have strong influencing skills and be a comfortable networker.
Sound like your dream job? Apply now - or read on to find out more.
Responsible for the execution of core campaign tasks as detailed by the Affiliate Team Leader. Including:
- Managing a number of affiliate programmes.
- Managing and growing relationships with affiliates and affiliate networks.
- Identifying and highlighting opportunities for growth which support campaign efforts.
- Providing regular and accurate reporting of results.
- Carrying our competitor research and presenting findings as required.
- Attending client meetings to present campaign results.
- Prepare and deliver campaign forecasts.
- Developing knowledge and experience of affiliate activity from in-house training, on the job learning and experience and through individual research.
- Supporting the delivery of Equator’s affiliate marketing strategy, ensuring its execution across all campaigns.
- Ensure all personal time is logged daily in the time management system.
- Participation at external networking and conference events on a regular basis.
- Remain up to date with the latest industry trends, guidelines and changes.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- A passion for all things digital.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to demonstrate relationship management.
- A marketing or business degree
From us to you
- Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Time to get refreshed - 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
- Invest in your future – Join the contributory pension scheme
- Equator loves families – Get enhanced maternity, paternity leave & childcare vouchers
- Healthy body & mind - Exclusive membership to the super hi-tech Village Gym
- Cut pollution – Get on your bike with the Cycle To Work Scheme
- Superb social calendar – Including the best annual BBQ anywhere (Hint: it generally involves speedboats to a private Island!)
- Free fuel - Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- The Friday Social - The drinks are on us at the end of the week.