Overview of Role
At Equator, we transform how our clients engage with their customers. We blend marketing and technology to create better experiences right across customers online journeys.
As an Account Manager, you’ll play a key role in delivering digital marketing and website solutions across this spectrum. It’s an important position and your client will rely on your knowledge and organisation to help ensure their objectives are met. on budget and on time.
Motivated by work that makes a meaningful impact, you’ll also be on the look-out for additional growth-building opportunities we can take to your client.
Located in Glasgow, you’ll report to your Account Director and have the support of digital strategists, analysts, marketers, creatives, and technical developers.
- Acting as day-to-day contact for a £1.5m+ high value, long-term agency retainer client
- Building relationships with client stakeholders, establishing trust and transparent communication
- Being part of an agency/client augmented team, working towards shared goals and objectives
- Making sure all campaigns and projects align to client objectives and gel together as part of a delivery roadmap
- Working with relevant internal teams to turn briefs into outstanding work you can be proud of
- Taking ownership of your briefs & projects to ensure they are delivered on time and on budget
- Developing strong and collaborative relationships with the internal production teams
- Managing the tracking and reporting of project and campaign performance, spotting opportunities for improvement and growth
- Managing high value project and campaign budgets, targets and monthly billings.
- Contributing to the client-facing proposals that sell in our recommended strategies and solutions
- Attending and prepping for account status & performance meetings in Central London & Bristol
- Working with your AD & Group AD to develop long & short-term client strategies, aligned with their business goals and objectives
- A positive can-do attitude; clients look to you deliver success and champion their needs within the agency
- Some previous experience as an Account Executive or Manager in a marketing agency would be preferred
- Competence in proposal writing and experience of producing agency briefs
- Knowledge of the digital production process both technical and creative.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Confidence and ability to manage a range of campaign budgets
- A focus on productivity, quality, and results, ensuring our output meets the agreed scope of the project
- An ability to prioritise under pressure, managing multiple projects and workflows with an internal core delivery team
- An ability to manage client expectations to ensure Equator can deliver the required levels of service.
- Attention to detail ensuring good clear client records, WIPs, status reports, and budget tracking.
- Some understanding of the Financial Services and/or Healthcare markets would be preferred but is not essential
- A sociable and enthusiastic personality.