Overview of Role
At Equator, we transform how our clients engage with their customers. We blend marketing and technology to create better experiences right across customers' online journeys. As an Account Director, you’ll play a key role farming opportunities across this spectrum from brand building awareness campaigns, to traffic generation, to onsite enhancements and ideas.
It’s a senior position and you’ll be seen as a leader by your clients, driven by an in-depth knowledge of their business while being able to recommend solutions to the key issues they face. You’ll manage client relationships and day to day workflows to help define briefs, develop ideas and deliver effective and innovative solutions.
Motivated by work that makes a meaningful impact, you’ll be focused on impressive returns for your clients and also for Equator. Located in Glasgow, you’ll have the support of your own account managers, strategists, analysts, marketers, creatives, and technologists.
- Immersing yourself in your client’s businesses, plans and needs
- Promoting our services which meet their needs.
- Championing client plans and needs amongst agency teams
- Supporting the Group Account Director with the fee and revenue forecasting
- Leading your team to develop proposals that meet client needs,
- Presenting and converting client proposals with a growth-focused mindset to hit revenue targets.
- Leading your team to ensure effective agency briefs, ensure all projects and campaigns are delivered on time and on budget, and ensure the desired results for your clients.
- Continually reviewing Equator’s performance with your clients, ensuring that any feedback, positive and negative, is dealt with in a proactive and timely manner.
- Mentoring and supporting the development of your Account Managers to deliver great client service, effective client budget & financial management, and solid account administration.
- Working with your Group Account Director to identify additional opportunities your clients could capitalise on, and which Equator could support them on.
• Previous agency experience to at least Senior Account Manager level, now ready for step up.
• You should have experience in line management.
• Strong business and market analysis skills, ideally gained with clients in the retail banking sector or another regulated FS sector.
• Demonstrable knowledge of digital marketing across a range of disciplines and channels including advertising, content, search, email, and website design.
• A flair for proposal writing, presentations and solution-based selling
• Excellent numerical shills with experience of managing £6-figure client budgets
• Good negotiation skills.
• Ability to manage expectations, multi-task, communicate effectively
• Highly motivated and organised individual with a passion for creative, building relationships and developing effective campaigns.
• A highly sociable and enthusiastic personality