Affiliate Marketing Management
Affiliate marketing: leveraging the power of relationships
Recent figures provided by the IAB in 2015 show the affiliate marketing industry in the UK is valued at £351 million. The affiliate team here at Equator are expertly poised to help transform your digital marketing strategy through our dedicated in-house expertise and unparalleled industry contacts.
Our results speak for themselves – in 2015 we generated over £6.1m for our clients across a broad range of sectors and niches! The beauty of affiliate marketing is that you only need to pay for the sales you make – so what are you waiting for? Reach out and contact the team today!
We're the boys and girls for the job
- Last year our affiliate campaigns generated over £10m
- Hands-on management by respected experts
- We are not tied to specific networks
- We hand-pick and nurture the most effective affiliates
- All work is tracked and accountable against targets
- Fully integrated into PPC, SEO, social media & media strategies
Utilising Affiliate networks as part of an integrated marketing strategy
Our dedicated affiliate management team are on hand to help guide your affiliate program. We specialise in tailored creative approaches for each campaign and align all of our strategies with our PPC, SEO and Display teams as part of an integrated marketing approach. All our work is tracked and accountable against targets and we pride ourselves on delivering actionable insight, not just a bunch of graphs and numbers!
Equator are the Affiliate aficionados
So we have it covered when it comes to program management, tailored approaches and the ability to track our work against targets. So what about those all-important little extra things that make Equator so special? Just read on…
- 11+ years’ experience – this isn’t our first rodeo! We’ve been a part of the affiliate industry since day one and our experience translates into impressive results for our clients.
- Sector experts – our team know the finance, retail, and travel sectors inside out and we operate affiliate programs in the UK, Europe and America. Need more proof on our sector knowledge? Find out how we tackled cart abandonment in the travel sector.
- Unparalleled relationships – we enjoy longstanding relationships with a wide range of top affiliates & networks both in the UK and Europe. Our little black book of affiliate contacts is second to none.
- Industry acknowledgement – we’re regulars at performance marketing conferences and have shared our wisdom at industry events in London, Berlin and Amsterdam in the last 12 months alone. We also contribute regularly to key industry publications and roundtables.
Ready to kick off your affiliate program? Talk to us if you would like to launch an affiliate marketing campaign or want to learn more about how we do things at Equator.